Be On Time!
The Dr GKS Scholarship is opened to students who are citizens/passport holders of Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, PRC, Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand, Laos and Myanmar. Singapore citizens and PRs are not eligible to apply for the Dr GKS Scholarship.
- Ensure that the necessary university admission requirements are met (inclusive of sitting for any required university entrance examinations);
- Concurrently apply for admission to NUS, NTU, SMU or SUTD. Most courses (except for specialized courses like Medicine) will be considered. Applicants should adhere to the university’s admission deadlines and guidelines;
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and possess good academic and co-curricular activities (CCA) achievements; and
- Have sat for, or made private arrangements to sit for the SAT
Duration and Terms of Awards
The scholarship supports a maximum of 4 years of undergraduate study (including Honours). It provides the following:
- Tuition and other compulsory fees;
- Airfare (to Singapore and return to home country upon completion of study);
- Annual maintenance allowance of SGD6500;
- Hostel allowance based on institution of study; and
- Settling-in allowance (one-off expense) of SGD200 upon arrival in Singapore.
Successful candidates will be required to work for 3 years upon the completion of their studies in either:
- An approved company in Singapore; or
- An approved Singapore-based company in their home country
Deadline : March 31, 2021
Click here for more information