Be On Time!
If they choose you, you will go to America for one semester.
The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD) brings future leaders to the United States to experience U.S. higher education, gain critical professional skills, and explore new cultures and values. Participants leave the U.S. with the tools to become leaders in their professions and communities. The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (also known as the Global UGRAD Program) provides one semester scholarships to outstanding undergraduate students from around the world for non-degree full-time study combined with community service, professional development, and cultural enrichment.
- Over 18 years of age;
- A citizen of a UGRAD participating country, currently residing in that country;
- Enrolled as an undergraduate in good standing at any accredited university, public or private, and has at least one semester remaining at their home university at the conclusion of the UGRAD program;
- Completed secondary education in their home country;
- A solid command of written and spoken English (English Language training for some finalists is possible);
- Able to begin studies in the United States in August 2021 or January 2022 (selected participants may not defer to a later date);
- Eligible to receive and maintain the US student exchange visa (J-1) required for the program; Cleared by a physician to participate in the program;
- Committed to returning to their home country after the completion of the program.
- Exempt from Visa,
- Air Tickets,
- Tuition fees
- Fees for accommodation on campus.
- February 28, 2021 (Midnight Eastern Time)
To know more information click here.